Monday, October 19, 2015

All Faculty Critique #1

In my opinion this critique went much smoother. I felt as though I had a much more concrete idea that finally seemed realistic. I was much better prepared for this critique after having adequate time to research and finalize my ideas as well as begin the execution. I got a lot of insightful feedback from all of the faculty and also some more information on organizations that I can look into. I'm going to focus on the bulk of the work for the next month; painting and organizing all of my  research into efficient and informative info graphics. I know there is still a significant amount of work ahead of me, but I finally feel like all the pieces are starting to fall into place and this capstone is quickly becoming a reality.









No comments:

Post a Comment